Ultimate Frisbee

Luca Principali, Reporter

Ultimate frisbee It is a sport that a few decades ago you would never think as a sport. Being introduced in 1968 at Columbia high school in Maplewood, New Jersey ultimate frisbee has made a name for itself a across the nation.

Today Boise Highs team is 4 and 0. They are trying to match last years undefeated season

performance.

When talking with the team members I asked how they rated their performance this year

Cameron solon said, “We;’ve been pretty solid this year it’s hard to have a good rep after having an undefeated team last year” In simpler words, Trey Emory responded “A 10”.

As with any Athlete, always look at their personal achievements in their performance and

ultimate Frisbee is no different. Emory saw his teams biggest achievement as “Winning being undefeated so far”. When it comes to sports teams win or lose there is always the unwritten code of good sportsmanship. I asked if there was a difference in sportsmanship between teams.

“There good I wouldn’t say there any hostility between teams but definitely some rivalry I

would say it’s definitely more chill than football or basketball,” said solon As with any undefeated team they are lead by there coaching staff. I think their

undefeated season says a lot not only to the coaching staff but the players as well. Emory added the coaching staff is Pretty laid back if you get the job done.

As with any sport it is building character and sportsmanship that is the building blocks of

any sport.