1. Jacksonville Jaguars- Aidan Hutchinson, DE
Jaguars tenured there top lineman, so they take the best player available
2. Detroit Lions- Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE
With no one looking to trade up, the Lions shore up their defensive line. Higher ceiling than Hutchinson, but more risk
3. Houston Texans, Kyle Hamilton S
With Justin Reid gone the Texans go for a splashy pick rather than bolstering the offensive line.
4. New York Jets- Evan Neal, OT
The Jets use there first round pick on a lineman for the third year in a row, creating a monstrous force
5. Seattle Seahawks (from NY Giants)- Malik Willis, QB
The Seahawks trade up and draft the closest thing to Russell Wilson they can get. Giants receive the 9th pick as well as two second round picks.
6. Carolina Panthers- Kenny Pickett, QB
With no answer at QB, Matt Rhule swings for the fence and tries to save his job.
7. New York Giants- (From Chicago) Ikem Ekwonwu- OL
The Giants reach on most draft boards and take a lesser known linemen, Eric Flowers 2.0
8. Atlanta Falcons- Desmond Ridder- QB
Falcons see all the QBs coming off the board and decide the have to take one now, and reach with Desmond Ridder
9. New York Giants- (From Denver via Seattle) Sauce Gardner- CB
Sauce Gardner falls further than expected and the Giants luck out on a premiere corner.
10. New York Jets- (From Seattle) Derek Stingley Jr.- CB
With the first cornerback off the board, the Jets swoop in to get another great prospect.
11. Dallas Cowboys (from Washington Commanders) Drake London- WR
With their WR core decimated from last year, the Cowboys trade up and take the best WR in the draft. Washington receives the 24th pick, Dallas’ fourth rounder and a first next year.
12. Minnesota Vikings- Jermaine Johnson II- DE
Jermaine Johnson is coming off a great senior season, the vikings need someone to put across from Danielle Hunter, match made in heaven.
13. Houston Texans (From Cleveland)- Nakobe Dean- LB
The Texans take the best interior LB in the draft and bolster their front seven.
14. Baltimore Ravens- Jordan Davis- IL
Jordan Davis fits right into Harbaugh’s scheme as the ravens improve an already excellent run defense
15. Philadelphia Eagles (from Dolphins)- Tyler Lindebaum- OL
Jalen Hurts was running for his life last season, Lindenbaum should help keep him safe.
16. Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis) Jameson Williams- WR
The Eagles take another WR in the first round… maybe this one will work
17. Los Ángeles Chargers- Kenyon Green- OL
Chargers need to not forget there line as they have done with good chargers teams in the past, they take the safe pick here
18. New Orleans Saints- Devin Lloyd- LB
The Saints will bide their time and wait for a QB next year, they take the best player available at this spot.
19. Philadelphia Eagle- Devonte Wyatt- IL
The eagles take the highest graded PFF interior lineman
20. Pittsburgh Steelers- Sam Howell- QB
The Steelers are soul searching at QB. With Trubisky still an unknown, Howell looks like he has a lot of upside
21. New England Patriots- Andrew Booth- CB
With JC Jackson gone the Patriots need a replacement, and take the best CB available.
22. Green Bay Packers (from Las Vegas)- Treylon Burks- WR
The Packers have no WRs, and take the best one available.
23. Arizona Cardinals- Kaiir Elam- CB
The Cardinals defense was burned awfully at the back half of last year, they take a good CB.
24. Washington Commanders (from Dallas)- Daxton Hill- S
With Landon Collins gone, Washington needs a replacement at Safety. Hill is the best on available/
25. Buffalo Bills- Kenneth Walker- RB
The Bills running game last year consisted of Josh Allen and Josh Allen. They take the best RB on the board, and one who can block well
26. Tennessee Titans- Matt Corral- QB
The fifth QB taken, Matt Corral offers a potential successor to Ryan Tannehill.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Zion Johnson- OL
With the loss of Ali Marpet, the Bucs need a new interior lineman and take a great one in Johnson.
28. Green Bay Packers- Chris Olave- WR
This is a huge reach but the Packers NEED WRs. They take the best route runner.
29. Kansas City Chiefs (from San Francisco via Miami)- Devonte Wyatt- IL
The Chiefs have two great edge rushers but nothing much in the middle, they take a good IL.
30. Kansas City Chiefs- Skyy Moore- WR
With too many picks until there next choice, the Chiefs take a WR now rather than missing out on it later
31. Cincinnati Bengals- Kyler Gordon- CB
Cincinnati is a very complete roster, other than CB. They fill that need here
32. Detroit Lions (From LA Rams) Jalen Pitre- S
The Lions need a safety to put across from Tracy Walker and Pitre is the best option other than Kyle Hamilton